Monday, November 9, 2015

The Addams Family Play presented by Stansbury High School. They did an awesome job.

We took Boo and his new step brother Carson to the play Fri night. I used to watch it on TV and loved it. I forgot how much Morticia and Gomez loved each other. There was quite a controversy on the Stansbury FB Page saying it wasn't appropriate for kids. I wish they would look beyond the cuss word and look at the message it was giving. 
Love and accepting everyone even tho we're all different. 
I saw a quote last week saying "Grandparents love us when we forget to love ourselves". Just this week Chels told me she talked to Grandma and she's always been her biggest cheerleader. And I talked to Dad this morning and he was telling me about Liam and how he makes his heart smile he loves him so much. 
And on a totally different note, the LDS church announced this week that children of gay parents can not become members. 
Boo has struggled with getting a new step brother and step mom at his Dad's house. But hopefully if we can all try to love one another a little more we'll survive. And as for grandparents: we don't even have to try when it comes to loving our grand babies. 

No comments: