Thursday, November 12, 2015

Mimi Day-Shopping at Costco and NPS with these two kidddos and their momma.

"Do you want Santa to bring you a teddy bear for Christmas?"
I'm a shopper...not a big spender but I Love to shop. Chels~not so much. I have days when I'm shopping all alone and see mothers and daughters shopping and I'm kind of sad. So yesterday I convinced Chels and Boo that we should go to Costco and pick up my new glasses and run by NPS to get Batman cotton candy for Killian's birthday party. Neither of them were too excited but Papa threw in a $20.00 bill for Boo and he was on board. And Chels decided she'd like some food from Costco. So it was a fun day, it was an exhausting day. But with a 9 yr old and a 1 yr old lets just say it was challenging. And maybe, just maybe  I should appreciate my shopping time alone. And I also appreciate why it may be easier for Chels to just stay home some days. 


No comments: