Thursday, November 5, 2015

How much is that doggy in the window? How about the cologne?

For today's Mimi Day we went to City Creek. We told Boo how big the trout had grown since he was last there so that convinced him to go. I had bought a summer dress and the store had left the security tag on it plus I bought a sweater with fringe that I decided looked like a tablecloth once I got home so it was returned.  Boo is also starting to like cologne so while in Nordstrom we went to the cologne counter hoping to get samples but all they do now is spray it on a paper and let you smell. We tried several and Boo found one he liked. We looked at the price at it was $65.00 for a small bottle. Boo said NO WAY.  I'm so glad he knows the value of a dollar. Guess we'll be heading to Wal Mart to try their colognes out. 

No comments: