Monday, November 2, 2015

'"OLD AGE, A LUXURY DENIED BY MANY!" Happy to celebrate another birthday when I think of it like that.

   My birthday month has finally come to an end. It was the warmest Oct in history in Utah and we ate vegetables from our garden all month.
   We went to Wendover Fri night with Marsha & Gary and watched Air Supply. They're an 80's band (and almost in their 80's) but they were really good. We had 3rd row seats and the venue was really nice. We stayed up until 3AM and then met Marta & Terry for breakfast at 9AM. After breakfast we headed to Boo's last football game of the season in W. Jordan followed by lunch. It was
Shelby's 1st time at a McDonald's and of course she loved it.
   Boo has asked me ever since his first game if I would make him a football DVD of all his games. So since it was his last game he was ready to start it TODAY. We explained he could come home with us but we HAD to have a NAP first. So while we were napping he went through all the videos and numbered the ones he wanted in his DVD. I was impressed and we both enjoyed working on it. I told him it would take about a month to make it.  The next morning as soon as he woke up,  he was texting asking if he could come work on it some more. So we worked on it all day and got finished. A couple cute things he said were" Mimi, now I know why you make so many videos. This is so fun." and  "Mimi I get all tingly when I watch my video".  I told him that was called goose bumps. So we got it finished and on facebook and youtube and he was a happy little guy.
   Wendell & Carole came in the afternoon and spent the night. We went to La Fountain and Wendell measured for our new hardwood floors.So excited for them.
Boo decorated her pants and she's cheering him on. 

They LOVE their Papa. 

 These kids follow Shelby everywhere she goes. She is the star of the sidelines. 

Air Supply sang lots of  love songs.



"You get toys at this place?" 

No comments: