Sunday, May 24, 2020

Happy Anniversary to us. 44 years and counting......

We shopped for cars all day Fri & Mon and we're still married, so that's a good thing!
We started out looking at used cars at Enterprise Rentals and Ford with Shelby. Hit Costco. When Chels picked her up we headed back into SLC to look at new Kias and Hyundais. Decided on the new Kia because it was the same price as a lot of the used cars and has a great warranty. We did curbside pick up at Red Iguana 2 for dinner.  Aunt Bertha died today also. One of my favorite people. She brought out the best in my mom. I have many memories of going to their house when I was little and everyone played guitars and sang and her laughing and making wonderful food.
Mimi, Take my picture!

I will miss my Aunt Bertha!  ♥

No comments: