Thursday, May 21, 2020

A weird week

It's been a weird week.
Our neighbor Brandon committed suicide. He was an ex Marine and had some depression issues we knew of. Reminds me of a quote when I was in high school "War is not Healthy for Children and Other Living Things" when I wore a POW bracelet my senior year.

After finding out that, Chels was in a car accident. A car pulled in front of her in Stansbury. Her air bag went off and beat her up pretty good. Totaled my favorite car. My champagne color Ford Explorer that Tom surprised me with on Christmas Morning in 2005 with a big bow on it.

Mom's oldest sister Aunt Bertha fell today, went to the hospital, was sent home and fell again. She hasn't woke up since.


Things are opening up slowly. Tom and I got our hair cut this week. And we've been invited to go see our ID kids. So we may take the rental car we have from Insurance and go on a road trip.

Our 44th Anniversary is tomorrow. Hopefully by our 45th  we'll be on a beach somewhere and this corona virus will be gone. Happy I made the decision to choose the right partner to go through this life with.  As mom would say "More Luck than Sense"


No comments: