Saturday, October 3, 2015

Twilight Zone in the airport

Heading home from our trip and the airport was SO Busy. Checking in at SW the line was so long. We got pre ck thru security and that line was so long. We got to Concourse A and the voice and sign on the train said we were in Concourse C. Everyone is confused and getting off and Tom and I are saying NO, it's wrong.   We get to Concourse C and I look at my trusty watch I carry in my backpack only for when we travel and I told Tom we got through faster than I thought and we have time to get a bite to eat. So we grabbed something and went to our gate and still had 45 min before take off but there were no passengers. Why did they board so early??? So we rushed on the plane and sat down in the first seats we found empty as the stewardess is making announcements and saying we'll be taking off in 12 min. I asked the lady next to me "Is this the SLC plane that leaves at 6:50?" She put her hand on my arm and said "It's OK dear, it's only a little over an hour flight, it will be fine". What is going on? They're not allowed to leave early. So I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. I guess my "trusty" watch needs a new battery. It was about 30 min slow. There for a min I felt like I was in a twilight zone. Note to self; double and triple check times when it comes to airplanes leaving.

No comments: