Sunday, January 25, 2015

Straight A's equal Aquarium Day

Tom and I took Boo and Seaara to the aquarium today for their straight A's. I told Tom on the way in I was a little nervous with all the people and children since it's almost vacation time.
 Boo told me " Mimi, you're so Germatic." I think this is dramatic and germaphobic combined.




And Boo told me last night if I go to Mexico one more time without him I'm going to owe him Mexico, FL, and a CA beach vacation. Then I was tangoing with Killian this morning and he told me "Mimi, will you take me to the beach? I'm ready to get out of this house." Oh man, don't tell them. Ha











Fun in the gift shop.

And Chick fil a afterwards.  Then on the way home Carole called and said she had her grandson Asher and he was hungry & would like to see Gavin. So we decided to meet at Del Taco so the kids could play. Tom decided to take a nap in the car while Carole and I caught up. About an hour later he came in saying "I am really ready to go home, I can't believe you guys are still in here talking".  So I said OK we'll go. When I went out to the car the hood was open. I thought Oh he must be looking what kind of air filter I need as we've been talking of getting a new one. No, the battery was dead from him listening to the radio. So neither of us had jumper cables and we had to call Wendell to rescue us. Carole and I were still laughing. Tom wasn't....but he got over it quick.
  

No comments: