Sunday, January 4, 2015

New Year's Resolutions and New Year's polar plunge.

01.01.15 AM  Text from CLAY~ Killians New Year's "revolution" is to go to Mexico to the beach and I have to tell mimi. Just saying.... 
   Last night Tom and I went and had prime rib with Marsha, Gary, Ron, Carolyn, Cheryl and Charles at the Moose Lodge. Then Boo wanted to spend the night so we went and picked him up. His resolution "is to fall down less and score more touchdowns." 
   Last year my resolution was to move more and to run downstairs and meet the UPS guy everyday at work. I succeeded in that one. So much so that he honks now when he pulls up. I figure I need the stairs and steps much more than he does.

 Tommy and Boo went to the polar plunge behind the clubhouse. Boo really wanted to do it but not where everyone could see him. So they came home and he jumped in the waterfall. Up to his knees anyway. I think he got that out of his system. The temperature was in the teens.
And my new years resolution for 2015? To be outside more and soak up more sunshine!
future calvin klein underwear model. 


1 comment:

Lacey said...

Boo is brave for even making it up to his knees!