Thursday, October 3, 2013

Mimi Day at the Punkin Patch~ Wheeler Farm

All of Killian and Kinzi's cousins went to Wheeler Farms with them today.

 First we fed the birds.
 and I've been wanting a picture of the grandkids in front of a tractor or an old rusty pick up. All together would be nice but you take what you can get.

 In my photography class we were told there is a UT Law you can not take a picture of a cow.
I told Boo and he told me now I'm in trouble.....
 Miss Kinzi loved the hayride and the wind blowing in her hair.

 Activity barn
 Z marching through the straw. She hasn't had much practice in shoes but did great.
 K did great marching also.
 Proud mommy with both kids marching through.
 Z liked the silly punkin.
 Boo helping her pick out a punkin.

 Boo laying with the mummy's.

 Tara and Alexie taking pictures of the Rhynsburger cousins.

No comments: