Monday, September 30, 2013

K and I shopped until we dropped on Saturday. Six and half hours and Six stores.

Pumpkin Patch NPS Style.

 Sleeping in Ikea.  He also told Tara that night that he thought of a new name for the baby: Ikea. It does have a K in it.
And then awake and revitalized and trying out chocolate from Ikea. I told him we were heading home now to see his mommy and he said "I thought we were going to Hobby Lobby" so guess he wasn't tired of shopping yet. We then hit Hobby Lobby and Ross before heading home. And after all that shopping, what was his favorite thing I got him? The batman from the McDonald's Happy Meal.

Other cute things he told me this week end.  We were talking about how much we loved each other and we were saying to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, etc and he told me I love you to UT Scheels and back.
Then Sun Grammy Barbie came out and they were in the living room having a good time playing and when I walked by he said "Mimi, I'm enjoying my family". 

No comments: