Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mimi Day 012512 The new Natural History Museum of Utah




 The Booism of the day was I was showing him all the moccasins the Indians made and I told him
"This is what the shoes looked like in the olden days" and he asked me very seriously;  "Which ones did you wear Mimi?" I said "No hundreds of years ago they wore these" to which he replied "Weren't you alive hundreds of years ago?"  Good things he's so cute.

 First People's display.





We loved the new museum. The architecture and colors and displays are so nice. I could tell Boo loved it because when we were leaving he asked "Can we come back here tomorrow?"
I can't wait until Killian comes to UT so we can show him.

1 comment:

Clay & Tara said...

Put it on the list of things to do next time we're down there, can't wait!