Monday, January 30, 2012

Back to work to rest up.


This morning I am back to work to rest up. This was our week-end.
Fri Night: Dinner at PF Changs & the play 39 Steps at the Hale Theatre in Orem with Kari & Leroy.
We came home to a slumber party with these cute little kids. They were very good but I can say If there were any cobwebs in our house, there no longer are!
Sat: Chels and I took the kids to Kangaroo Zoo. It is a warehouse that they've put padding on the ground and about 15 bouncy houses and slides. For the parents they've put in wifi and Chels and I found two leather recliners and the newest People magazines and just chilled out while the kids were bouncing off the walls.
That night we were invited to Tracks for their last night open as Tracks.
and Sun we went and had lunch with Big Papa and Peggy for Uncle Wayners birthday and shopping.
Yes, some days I'm happier than others that I have a wonderful job to go to.

No comments: