Thursday, January 27, 2011

Smart Phone

Boo got in the hot tub today and when he got out I told him to get his underwear on and this is what I got.  Does he look a little ornery????

Tom bought me a smart phone. I didn't need a smart phone, I just needed a new phone. I think he wanted one and if he got me one he wouldn't feel guilty. It's been kind of fun learning the new things together on it but I'm in front of a computer a lot and thought I can live without the internet part on it and save a little money, until yesterday.....Gavin and I were in the car and singing songs. I was teaching him All Around The Mulberry Bush and I couldn't for the life of me remember the 3rd line. So the next stoplight I googled it and we had our song. In case anyone is wondering, here's how it goes:

All around the mulberry bush
The monkey chased the weasel;
The monkey thought 'twas all in fun,
Pop! goes the weasel.

Then I heard "Mimi, what does POP mean????

No comments: