Monday, June 1, 2020

Memorial Day

so we continued our car shopping today.  I wanted to look at Honda Pilots so we went there and Tom test drove it. Tom said I want you to drive everything while we're looking. Then to KIA to purchase our new car.  The salesman was busy so we went next door and drove a Ford Explorer.  They didn't have the color we wanted. Tom told me you know this is what you want. It's always been your favorite car. So back to KIA to purchase the car. I test drove it and the seat was not very comfortable.  Tom said you should go get the Explorer (at $20,000 more than the Kia) and I said I'd really like to drive that Pilot. So back to it and that's what we bought. (only $10,000 more than the Kia) . UGGG   Anyway I love it. The perfect color and goodies I wanted.  Then home to cook steaks with Mom and Dad that they bought for our anniversary.

No comments: