Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Gav's Orb

Gavin saw on orb on his Dad's video security camera. He told us "Do you think that is Big Papa watching out for me?" Yes I do. Then he told us when you fart you burn 60 calories. We laughed really hard at this and he told us "Look it up! Because I did." And the final thing he did that made me smile this week. We sent Killian, Kinzi and Liam one of his football cards and he signed it love gavin with a heart and a highlight on the heart. I smiled real big and he said "What? That's how you sign your name". Happy to see he's paying attention.
Gavs football team took 3rd place. They improved so much through out the year. Gav was the quarterback and threw 5 touchdown passes the last game. So fun to watch. Uncle gale came for a week end visit. and it's good to have goals....

No comments: