Monday, July 2, 2018

Papa s 62nd Birthday Trip

When your husband takes you to TX for your birthday and then he asks to go to Wendover for his it's pretty hard to say no. We went on a road trip with Marsha and Gary as they were heading to a wedding in Idaho. We stayed the 1st night in Wendover and had a wonderful prime rib buffet and nice rooms. Then stopped in Wells NV the next day and on to see our kiddos. Spent Sat at movies and swimming and baseball. Note to self* go to Wendover after seeing grandbabies not the night before. Silly kids: shelby: "boo broke my feelings" Killian: "papa come get me, I'm getting an infestation ot love" Kinzi: " mimi my dad cusses a freaking lot!" Liam: "papa what do you want to be when you grow up?" And when we asked what Liam wanted to be he said "a parent". and while swimming with the kids. Liam was jumping off the side and Kinzi told me "Momma doesn't want me jumping off the side, because she's afraid I'll drown and it's a secret but I'm her and Dada's favorite kid". The friends we met in the elevator who were celebrating their birthday the same day as Tom. Judith & Julia, they were twins.

No comments: