Tuesday, August 22, 2017

K's Visit

Sat: Farmers Market downtown Boise. Met my cousin Leasa and we went to lunch then to the pool with the kids. At night we went to a BB Game. The kids did great. Sun: Brought K home with us. mon: zoo and boat ride. tues: Uncle Gale here. wed: walk to bridge to feed ducks & gma & Gpas. Fishing at Bountiful Pond Thurs: Fishing at Settlement where K demanded they keep the trout & cook them So papa did. And K said it was his favorite thing he did at our house. He woke me up at 3AM and asked if he could stay just one more day. Fri: Met mom & dad, Z & Liam in Twin Falls at IHOP for lunch. Shelby crawling from the dining room chair into her high chair & I told her "Stop and Let me help you before you fall!" To which she replied" I got this Mimi!" Kinzi went to the neighbors and their mom told her "Sorry we can't play as we're having a baby shower today". So when she left she told them "have fun bathing your babies" and When I asked Liam how many kids he was going to have, without hesitation he said: 5!

No comments: