Thursday, October 22, 2015

It was a Mimi~Mimi Day. Girlfriends and also getting to see Shelby & Boo.

My Halloween Tea Table. 

Carole spent the night and I had a Halloween Tea with her, Marsha and Marianne. Felt pretty good about it until we stopped by Annee's house to see the new cottage her husband built and she had made homemade everything: chips, artichoke dips, cookies and lavender (from her garden) lemonade drinks for us. For my tea I had just ran to the grocery store and bought pastries. I really wanted to cook something but decided to let the professionals handle it. In the afternoon Carole and I ran to an antique shop in Tooele and I told her "I need water!!! I have had so much sugar today!"  Such a fun day.



Shelby hung out while her mom and Boo went to football practice. She is walking really good and opened every cabinet in my kitchen to look inside.
She fell asleep on Papa and we moved her to the Minky covered couch. 

No comments: