Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Birthday to me.

Tommy got me this cute flower arrangement in a pumpkin for my birthday this year. I celebrated for a week and it's still going. Saturday Karen was in town from St. George and we went to City Creek shopping and to lunch. Tuesday Carole and I went to Gardner Village shopping and to dinner. Wednesday Marsha, Carolyn and I went to Bonneville Brewery for lunch. Thursday Tom, Chels, Shane, Boo, Carole and I went to Applebees for dinner. On my actual birthday Tom asked what I wanted to do and I told him my favorite thing I wanted to do is go for a walk. So we walked to Maverick and rented and movie. Then Saturday night we went to dinner one more time with Alex & Marianne.  Such a fun birthday week except for the Double K's moved to their new house in CO on Tuesday and I miss those little guys. But I'm so excited for them and have many trips planned.

No comments: