Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mimi Day 092513

Papa and I took Boo to the play Tarzan. I wanted a picture with the grown up Tarzan but he had a line because he was so hot, so I  took the young Tarzan's picture with Boo. It was so good I'm going back tonight with my girlfriends.  





Killian's Photo Shoot. How it started~ K wanted to know what was in this old trunk. I told him it was my treasures. So I opened it and showed him and he said "Boring". The next sentence was a surprise to me; "Mimi when you and Papa die can I have it?".  So this is a notice that the old trunk filled with boring stuff goes to Killian.
and here's a picture of the princess.  While we were at the play Aunt Chelsea was fixing her hair. She is their favorite babysitter. When I asked Killian if he was ready for lunch today he told me "No, I'm just ready for Aunt Chelsea".

No comments: