Sunday, September 15, 2013

Green Valley Spa Getaway Week end to St. George

Little building by our room. Looked like an old church. Should've asked the history.
 The entrance to check in. The lobby was so pretty I expected to see the ocean behind it when I walked through..
No ocean, but we'll take Palm Trees.

Pictures of our room and patio and swimming pool.
I pick out hotel rooms like most people pick out houses. I read reviews and hope to get something differn't and a little luxurious for a good price.
Chose this resort even though the reviews weren't the best. It turned out to be  nice. I think back in it's day it was very luxurious with lots of celebrities going there. Luckily now it's for normal people so we could go.
Since they are a spa resort they had tons of classes and services ( which we didn't partake in).
 I got a feeling that a lot of really unhappy people have stayed here.  Fat people wanting to be skinny, depressed people wanting to be happy, and people looking for something spiritual that they haven't found yet. We just enjoyed the room and patio and serenity and  24 hr hot tub and pool.

No comments: