Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Mimi Day 073113 Dentist, Boo, Traveling and a Fortune. We sold our condo today but we sure didn't make a fortune. Just enough to pay for Cancun.

My morning started with a Dentist appointment, to Chelsea's house to get Boo and his bin full of cars, and to our house to play all afternoon.
 I asked Boo what he would like to do and he chose Del Taco so we went there for dinner then a little frog hunting. He's always asking me to watch him play videos so I let him sit on my lap and play video games for awhile and I told him with school starting soon and the Double K's coming this may not happen again for awhile.
I've been telling him Killian and Kinzi are coming. Clay called today and said something about when Aunt Tara comes and he said "Aunt Tara is coming too?"
Guess he thought just the kids were moving in.
I found my fortune from last week and I Booked our annual Cancun trip today. Boo came in while I was on the computer and read Book Here and said "where are we going?" Didn't have the heart to tell him we were going to Cancun without him.

No comments: