Sunday, January 20, 2013

When Tom called me and told me they were just keeping DeWayne alive by machines but he thought he was already gone I got in my car and looked up at the sky. I saw this and it gave me a good feeling. Like the heavens were opening up for DeWayne. Michelle took a picture of an eagle and showed it to me and said the Indians believe the first bird you see is your loved one and the eagle brought her peace. Then Chels told me she saw two hawks and one turned and looked at her and she felt something special also. I was telling Tom about the birds and he said he saw a whole swarm of black birds but didn't really get a feeling. Gavin was in the backseat and the old soul that he is said "I think a piece of Uncle Wayner is in all the birds now". Not sure where that child got all his wisdom, but he definately has some.

No comments: