Saturday, December 1, 2012

Cancun Vacation with my sister.

After months of planning we're all here. We chose the Live Aqua Resort this year and loved it.



 Our waiter on the beach.

 Swingers Bar

Leon our lifeguard. He also brought us a seashell present one day.


 Morning sunrise from our balcony.

 On our morning walk.
 
Usually I keep a vacation journal to help me remember our trip. On this trip everyday pretty much consisted of: Wake up at 6am and go on our morning walk, find seashells, pick out our chairs and umbrella on the beach and put our towels on them, eat breakfast, lay on the beach and read, go in the ocean and play and cool off, eat lunch, nap or shopping in the afternoon, go to dinner, in bed by 9:00. Some variations with massages and special lobster dinner, but pretty boring, very relaxing, and a really great vacation.
 Our morning breakfast table with a view.

Lori and I on our morning walk. When I returned to the room I was telling Tom that a guy took a picture of us and he said he knew and showed me all these pictures he had zoomed in and took of us from the balcony.

On Monday we took a ferry and rented golf carts on the Isle of Mujeras as I wanted to go photograph the colorful doors.

No comments: