Sunday, November 18, 2012


Sunday Morning - This morning we woke up like normal at 6am. By 7 we were exhausted and decided to go back to bed. I get the best sleep when I do this, but I have the craziest dreams.
This morning I dreamed my mom had a baby who looked just like Kinzi. I was the only one that thought it was unusual for a 79yr old to have a baby. Ha   My other dream was that someone gave Tom two miniature ponies and he decided to keep them in our backyard for Gavin and Killian. I was not happy with him.
 So jump ahead a couple hrs in real life. Tom went golfing and I was left to babysit the new puppy.  I was upstairs walking on my treadmill and came back down and he had tore something to pieces. I was so mad and mom called right then and asked what I was doing. I told her very seriously that I was contemplating if I was going to stay married and put up with a puppy, or get a divorce and have a nice house with no puppy. That s when I remembered my dream. At least I don t have the two miniature ponies to take care, and I don t think I want to re train another husband either. Love you Tommy.....

He loves putting the numbers on santa to countdown to Christmas.

Sunday Evening -  Right on schedule when we're going on vacation this time of year. Tree up and Boo putting the star on the top.

No comments: