Monday, October 22, 2012

Disneyland Trip~Day One

On the way to the airport for our flight. I changed our airplane tickets 3 times, then we missed our early morning flight. That is a first for us. Luckily there was another one that put us in only 1 hour later.  I also changed our hotel and our rental car twice and I read a book on Disneyland cover to cover on what order to do each ride in the parks. Yep, I did my homework..... which doesn't matter if you miss your flight.  

Laguna Beach Looking for seashells.





We hadn't planned on going to Disneyland Wed afternoon, but our tickets were for 3 days so we decided to go ck it out. We got several of the major rides in as it wasn't very busy.

Boo's favorite for today was Buzz Lightyear. We rode it three times.


Haunted Mansion.

We couldn't talk Boo into going on the log ride.

When we got to our hotel that night we decided to get in the hot tub. Gavin was laying in bed, set up and said he wanted to go, then layed back down and said "I can't do it!" and he was out.

No comments: