Monday, September 17, 2012

Killian Quips and Boo Bits

Conversation in Car with Boo:
Boo: Mimi can I go to Cancun with you this year?
Me: Not this year, I'm going with my sister.
Boo, mad: That's not fair, I never get to go.
Me: You got to go twice and Lori's never been there.
Boo, serious: Is this going to be her first time?
Me: Yes
Boo, very, very, sweet: OK, she needs to go. Just tell her if she see's something that looks like a slug in the water  it's a jellyfish and it could sting her.

and a Conversation between Tara & Killian as told by Tara:
Yesterday it was so loud in the house with Killian playing, Kinzi crying and the TV on loud. I told Killian to turn off the freaking TV so I could hear myself. Later that day Killian told me, "you can't call that TV a freakin TV, you have to call it a Direct TV because we have a Direct TV".

:

No comments: