Monday, March 26, 2012

The UT Grizzlies beat the CO Eagles 6-1.


It was Boo's first professional hocky game and he loved it. His favorite thing were the fights and that the guys had to go in time out.
 I think my tooth is ready to fall out.
 It's out and it went flying. We thought we found it and Chels started examining and it was popcorn. But we finally found it, he lost it two more times before the game was over, and he finally got home with it so the tooth fairy could leave some money.


This sweet little angel was sitting on my lap and I was thinking there won't be to many more hocky games he'll want to sit on my lap. We went with our neighbors who are big hocky players and fans and Boo was listening to him a little to much because all of the sudden I hear this little angel  shout: "Colorado Sucks". Oh dear. At the beginning of the game he was asking me if we should root for UT or CO.

No comments: