Thursday, March 29, 2012

thursday afternoon~CM Russell Museum

Since our first visit to Great Falls I wanted to go visit the CM Russell Museum. My boss is a big cowboy art collector and told me about it. I finally got to go today as we had a couple hours before our flight left. The big Cowboy art sale was last week so they're still getting art back up and when we walked in they told us there was no charge today. It was huge and no one was there. K loved walking all around it. So did I.

K especially loved this ramp. The first time he went down it I was in front of him and he thought it was so fun. Here his Daddy is holding on to him so he didn't go to fast.


The bonus was an incredible room just for kids to play.


Correction: Kids and Adults to Play

He's pretty wore out here. There were lots of animal pelts and he told us "I don't think they like being dead"



Then it's time to say good bye again. Had a wonderful visit. Love this little guy so much.

No comments: