Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Mimi Day~Leap Year

LeAp YeAr ~ 2012 ~ What a good day......
   Today is Tom's 12th Anniversary of becoming a broker and opening Stansbury Real Estate. He was working for Frank Jones at Country Air Realty and loved it. Then Frank announced he was closing his office. Tom was upset because he didn't want to work for another real estate company so he went back to school and got his Brokers License. At the time it was a little stressful, but he did it and it was a good decisison. Well today after school Chels & I took Boo to McDonald's for a little treat and who is sitting in McDonald's? Frank Jones and his wife Chris with their grandchildren. This is unusual as they live in Bountiful, UT and I hadn't seen them in years. What a nice surprise to visit and catch up.

Other Good Things That Happened Today:
   Tom and I started the day running into SLC to Sams and he got new batteries and cables for his golf cart so he's back in business. Golfing business that is.
   Killian had a Dr appt in Helena because his therapist wanted his hips checked out and they checked out great.
   I delivered an antique window with vinyl to the Childrens Justice Center and they loved it.
   I got an email that my Blog Book was shipped today. It's over 200 pages of our life in 2011.
   And I am so proud of Tom for working so hard that I booked us a vacation for this week-end.
   Too bad Leap Year is only every 4 years. I think it's one of our Lucky Days.

No comments: