Tuesday, March 13, 2012

And it's a girl!! We're so excited!!!

How our day went: Text from Clay @ 3:42: "It's a ....I will call you in a few. But we know."
and I waited and waited and waited.  As I'm driving Clay called @ 4:17  "Did you get the picture?" I told him no and he said "Call me back when you get it".  I asked him to let me talk to Killian and he laughed and said No and I waited and waited and waited and I finally received this picture a couple minutes later. However driving down the highway I couldn't tell if the shoes were red or pink. Then I decided why would they send red shoes. So I called him back to verify and I smiled so much all the way home my cheeks hurt. Carole called and said to ask Clay how the middle name BarbPamCarole sounded. He said "not likely". So I abbreviated it to "BoPCy" . We'll have to work on that.  I talked to Killian and he told me "My Dada told me It's a Girl, and I told him NO, I want a boy" ha   I'm positive he's going to love his little sister. We already love her.

No comments: