Thursday, February 9, 2012

Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Zip-a-Dee-Ay

My, oh my, what a wonderful day!
Plenty of sunshine, headin' my way,
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah
Zip-a-dee-ay!

Yep, I totally stole this from someones else's blog because I wish I would've thought of it. Last year one day I was having a kind of "off" day and then Gavin comes in and says 'Do you want to hear the song I learned in school  today?" and this was it. All I have to do is think of this song and I see his smiley face and it makes me smile.

Another thing that makes me smile today....Thinking of yesterday when we skyped K and he was asleep. It was so sweet I could've just kept the camera on him and watched him for an hour.


And while playing The Wii game I asked Boo "Do you know what nunchucks are in real life?" and he said "No, I only know what they are in fake life."

No comments: