Thursday, February 16, 2012

Mimi Day 021512 Boo got to go on our "Date Night" with us.

We stopped and saw Big Papa & Peggy first. Big Papa's computer and cell phone had both quit working. So Tommy unplugged and replugged the computer back in, I called AT&T and took the battery off his cell phone and put it back on and Ta Da, they both worked great. He thinks we're pretty smart. We're just lucky.
 We met Wendell and Carole for dinner at PF Chang's and went to the Now I Can Photo Exhibit in Orem where a BYU Student photographed kids with CP while they were doing intense therapy.




This picture reminded us all of Killian and his walker. His name was Cayson. I texted that name to Clay & Tara because I liked it.



In some of the pictures the kids were crying and frustrated. I loved this picture because she's
sticking her tongue out at the photographer. This is something I can see Killian doing, then laughing.

He asked Tara last week  "Mama will you teach me to walk?" and his mommy and daddy are doing everything and every therapy possible to make that happen.  In between school therapy and swimming therapy this week he asked Clay "Dada, can I drive and you sit in the backseat?". Knowing his sense of humor I told Clay I love how he teases. Clay said "He was 100% serious, no teasing". Ha   They better start hiding the car keys.
 
 and upstairs from the exhibit was a really cool little museum. Carole was sad because there were awesome antiques and they wouldn't let her buy any of them.


"Chels and Carole" being "Chels and Carole"

Army Guy and
Rocks. Two of his favorite things.

1 comment:

Clay & Tara said...

Oh, I wish I could have seen the exhibit, I would have bawled the whole time. When we win the big one, maybe K could do therapy there! Thanks for sharing!