Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wish I had the video camera on for this....

Today we are going to MT to see Clay, Tara & Killian. We hadn't told Boo so when he came home at 3:30 Chels told him Mimi has a surprise for you. When I told him we were going to MT to see Killian today he screamed the highest pitch scream I've ever heard.  He said today, today, today? Then he danced around and I could see his little brain trying to process all the details. When he came back down to earth, I explained the plan and that we were all packed and heading out the door soon, so to grab a couple things.
He was in the truck and ready to go.

We rented a van and when we picked it up they upgraded us to a brand new GMC Yucan or yucatan as Tom called it the whole trip. ha   Ahhh luxury.....We made it to Dillon around 9:30. Just in time to go swimming before bed. It was a good day.

No comments: