Saturday, August 27, 2011

SAT~Flathead Lake by Bigfork, MT



The water was beautiful at Flathead Lake & shallow for a long way. K didn't like the waves so Tara and I built him a barrier out of logs. He threw rocks for hours.

K met a friend. "My name is Gabriella, but you can call me Gabriel or Gabri, but you can't call me Gaby because my mom doesn't like it" She was a Gaby if I ever saw one, but the most sharing child I've ever met.


The Boys fished.


Since we were in the Wild, Wild, West we had to hit Moose's Saloon (open since 1957) and have some pizza & beer. I think we got out of there right before the bar brawl hit.


When K was going to sleep I asked him how it made his tummy feel being thrown up in the air and he told me "Proud".
He also pointed to the curly telephone cord & was saying ZEBRA TAIL. Tara and I are looking at each other like What? Then she realized he had never seen a telephone cord before.


No comments: