Monday, May 9, 2011

Sisters

A big thank you to my sister & my niece for visiting, and my sisters husband for letting them come stay a whole week with us. I'm trying to think of everything positive that is happening because of Chelsea's accident and this was one of them. Getting to spend a week with family that otherwise we would never take the time out of our busy lives to do. And for Lacey to choose to spend her 20th birthday with us instead of staying home and celebrating with friends was a huge deal to us.
We had alot of therapy 101 talks while Lori was here and I learned a lot of from her; like it's OK to cry. I learned that we are so differn't, yet so much alike. I learned she is a wonderful cook.  She made us the best potatoes and chicken and smoothies. She put spinach in our smoothies each morning and they were wonderful. She kept reminding us to drink lots of water and she put special aromatherapy oils on us so we'd sleep better at night.  My Tom kept calling us his "sister wives".
We got a couple long walks in (between soccer, t- ball, pre-school, & shopping) and  I just know if she lived closer I would be much healthier.
Thanks Lori & Lacey & Tom!  

No comments: