Monday, February 7, 2011

Boo Bits and Killian Quips 3

Yesterday Boo and I were watching an animated kids show Alpha & Omega and 3 grizzlies were chasing a wolf who was messing with their baby bear. Boo asked why there was 3 bears and who were they. I said maybe the Momma and Daddy and Grandma. He said "Maybe it's the X-Husband".  To much TV?
On the sweeter side he loves to intertwine his fingers with mine and hold my hand when we're watching movies and he called Tom last week and said "Tell Mimi I love her".

Killian is getting ready to come to UT and when he woke up from his nap he told Tara "I take two (matchbox)  cars on the airplane to Mimi's? "   He called me yesterday to tell me "Thank You Mimi"  for his Valentine and when I was talking to Tara he crawled up on the couch and he said " I so Tall!"
Then when Tara was taking him for a sleigh ride around the yard he rolled over in the snow and told her "Snow Angel".  I guess he saw this on TV also.  Counting the hours now until we see him.

No comments: