Thursday, December 2, 2010

"BOO BITS and KILLIAN QUIPS" 1

KILLIAN in the backseat riding home and out of the blue says:
"Boys like Dirt"  a pause
 "Girls Like Water" another pause
"DaDa said so!"

and from GAVIN this week:  "Mimi can I have a glass of H3O instead of H2O? Is that milk?"
"My coat is outside-in" .
And he has lots of questions about Santa, but he totally believes in the reindeer. I told him Thanksgiving Point was going to have Cupid & Comet there this month and maybe we could go see them.
He asked "Mimi, how can they get there without Rudolph leading the way?"
And yes he does say Mimi at least 100 times a day when he's with me. He never asks a question without addressing my name in front of it. I think it's adorable. Chelsea says all she hears all day is:
 Mommy, mommy, mommy...... ha

No comments: