Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Trunk or Treat was good, Haunted House was scary!.

Papa with hat & long hair, Boo in his SWAT gear.
We took Boo to a trunk or treat tonight and everyone loved his costume. He's a tough guy in it. After that we took him to the Stansbury High School Haunted House. They advertised as a Not to Scary fundraiser for the drama dept and when we paid we made sure we told them we didn't want scary. The drama teacher told us he saw us coming with Gavin & told the kids to tone it down.  Oh my gosh....the first scare right in the front door, Boo tried to walk right back out. I carried him through the whole thing & it was scary!!! I sure hope he doesn't have nightmares. It was great for teenagers. I wouldn't let him take his fake gun in. He told me that would have made him not so scared. 
 He also kept telling us he wanted to see a teenager. He acted like they were aliens or something... ha

No comments: