Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My spur of the moment trip to Den. Oct 2nd and 3rd.

 Friday morning I was sitting at work trying to decide what I was going to do all week-end with Tom at a golf tournament. Then it hit me. Why not go to Denver? Nothing was keeping me home. So I got online booked a ticket & less than 24 hrs later I was there. Keep in mind we just returned from our road trip to Montana 3 days earlier & our suitcases were unpacked but still laying on our bedroom floor. I called Clay & told him and he said "You're getting spontaneous in your old age!". Then I called Chels and told her and she said "Why, are you mad at Dad? " ha  It turned out to be a great week-end. Lori picked me up & Lana was in town from KS selling her iron. It was a fun show. Mom had dinner for everyone Sat night & Sun Lori came back out for more shopping, lunch, and  a zentangle lesson. Then Mom & Dad took me to Red Rocks Sunday evening & to Amichi's Italian Restaurant. So back to work Monday afternoon, a little tired, an extra suitcase brought home & some iron that didn't fit in the suitcase sitting at Mom & Dad's until someone drives out. A fun week-end. I think spur of the moment trips are the best.
Lana wanted this antique "boat" so Lori & I carried it this far for her. I'm sure she'll do something amazing with it.

Lori & Lana Selling Iron like crazy!

Lori bought an antique Rocking Chair at the show that Lacey is trying out.

Lori & Lacey.

Mom, Dad and I went to Red Rocks & a wedding....ha

The best photographer in our family.

However this is a pretty good picture I took, if I do say so myself.

and last, but not least: Maycee

No comments: