Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mimi Day 081810

Started my day off skyping Baby K. Clay said he pointed to the computer & said Mimi asking if they could skype. He repeated all his ABC's and counted for me. Such a smart baby. When I asked him where his hair was he pointed to the computer screen at mine. Lots of kisses from long distance, makes him seem close by.
Chels & I went to good old NPS and found a few bargains, Boo & I went to Gateway, then back to our house for an afternoon of fishing. One of the neighbors came by & said "He's going to be a really great fisherman when he grows up" to which Boo responded "I already am."  The other Booism of the day is when we were eating dinner: He said "Excuse me Mimi. Is that a turd in your avocados?"  It was the avocado seed to keep it from turning brown. (Brown avocados may be more appetizing than a turd in the middle of it!)
I can always count on Gavin & Killian to make me smile & make me happy. We're so lucky to have them.
Boo & his Big Bass right before it head butt him. Luckily he wasn't hurt and it was hilarious.

No comments: