Thursday, July 29, 2010

MImi Day 072810 A picnic with Boo and Preston

I asked Boo what he wanted to do for Mimi Day and he said "A picnic with all my friends in Stansbury". So I asked him what he wanted me to buy to eat for the picnic and he said "Mimi, we have to see what they serve."  So  I explained that we bring the food on picnics & I convinced him if he only had one friend we could take the golf cart.  Papa met us on his lunch break, and the boys played on the playground.  Boo was telling me about what he would be doing when he was 10 and 16 and 30 (still fishing at Mimi's he said) and started questioning every kid he saw about how old they were. After several kids Preston told him that was getting on his nerves. The last kid he asked was on a bike and after saying he was 10 ~Boo told him "By the way~you should be wearing a bike helmet!"  Gotta love kids.

No comments: