Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Grammy Wednesday

I had visions of a picture of cute little babies feet in the toddlers hands and what I got was Big babies feet in Gavies hands. I should've tried for this shot about 2.5 months ago!

And ideal day for me, making cookies with Boo and hanging out with him and Baby K. (Oh, and not gaining weight while I ate those cookies, and not worrying about this ecomony would also be nice to add...and hanging out on the beach with Tom & the family wouldn't be bad either)

Gavin found this picture and just loved it, so Clay told him to pose like the doll and we got this pic.

Gavin is so funny and Tom called him a comedian. He said "I'm not a comedian, they're in the pet store and mommy said they're nice and eat crickets". We finally figured out he was thinking of chameleons.

No comments: