Thursday, August 7, 2008

Where did everybody go?

Gavin came over yesterday and couldn't figure out where eveyone went. He asked: Where's Gpa Bud's Heavy House? Where's Lacey? I miss her. Where's Gma Frances? Where's Hot Lips(Roxie)?
Thanks again to everyone that came. We had so much fun. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Next time I need my mood lifted I'm going to call Aunt Sandy and have her tell me some of her stories. I do have to apologize tho. She was being called a blonde because she told Roxie 100 people would be at the reunion. And I re read my blog & it does say "We are having close to 100 so they may be in shock when they get here." However in the sentence before I was talking about the weather. Even the guy at the hotel told Roxie "we haven't had this happy of a bunch in a long time!" Laughter is the Best Medicine. Hugs & Kisses. Glad you all got home safe. pam

No comments: